Map–Chester County, Pennsylvania. 1897



William Weightman is labeled as the owner.   We see the main house, the stone barn, and the pole barn (which was the Old Swedesford Rd Station building until around 1911).  Of course, we also see the house destroyed by 202, the Ritenbaugh Barn (which has two markings), the blacksmith’s shop, and the general store across the street.

Leave a Reply